Sunday, May 3, 2015

themusicaddict's Greatest Songs of All-TIme, Eventually! (Updated May 4th, 2015)

Hello,

This is the first and a very rough draft of what will eventually my list of greatest songs of all-time. Today's blog goes along with my blog from November 23rd, 2014. On that blog I'm cataloguing the great songs that I have loved for so many years. Needless to say that blog contains thousands of songs and I'm constantly adding to that blog. This blog will only contain the songs that I think are the greatest songs of all-time. I don't anticipate this blog to be complete for at least a year or two.

1) Led Zeppelin "Whole Lotta Love"
2) Don McLean's "American Pie"
3) Prince's "When Doves Cry"
4) Prince's "Let's Go Crazy"
5) Poison's "Every Rose Has It's Throne"
6) U2's "Sunday Bloody Sunday"
7) Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody"
8) Steely Dan's "Hey 19" ("She don't know the queen of soul.")
9) Keith Whitley's "When You Say Nothing At All"
10 Wham's "Careless Whisper"
11) Bee Gees "Tragedy"
12) Bee Gees "Stayin' Alive"
13) Def Leppard "Pour Some Sugar On Me"
14) The Platters "Smoke Gets In Your Eye"
15) The Commodores "Still"
16) Lady Gaga "Bad Romance"
17)
18)
19)
20)

I'm just barely scratching the surface.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites