Thursday, May 21, 2015

The Best Songs Of The Excellent E's Part 2: Best Songs of Musicians Whose Name Starts With E, (Finished May 23rd, 2015)

Hello,

Also starting this Memorial Day weekend, my second annual Top 100 + most played songs on my iTunes.

Here's the second and last E alphabet blog, at least for now.

A three play from Expose,
1) "Exposed To Love":



2) "Your Baby Never Looked Good In Blue":



3) "Come Go With Me":



Extreme's "More Than Words":



Evanescence's "My Immortal":



A two play from England Dan and John Ford Coley,
1) "I'd Really Love To See You Tonight":



2) "Nights Are Forever Without You":



Eagle Eye Cherry's "Save Tonight":



EarlyRise's "Narcissistic Cannibal":



A three play from Echo and The Bunnymen:
1) "Bring On The Dancing Horses": (One of the 10 amazing songs from the "Pretty In Pink" Soundtrack)



2) "People Are Strange": (One of the six or seven very good songs from "The Lost Boys" Soundtrack)



3) "The Cutter":



Eels "Novacaine For The Soul":



Edison Lighthouse's "Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes)":



A two play from Eisley
1)"Trolleywood":



2) "Telescope Eyes":



Elastica's "Connection":



EMF's "Unbelieveable":



A three play from the Eurythmics:
1) "Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)":



2) "Would I Lie To You?":



3) "There Must Be An Angel Playing With My Heart":



Evan and Jaron's "Crazy For This Girl":



Everly Brothers':
1) "All I Have To Do Is Dream":



2) "Cathy's Clown":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites