Monday, April 29, 2019

(Finished May 1st, 2019) Songs I've Posted Too Many Times, Sorry Not Sorry, Part 1

Hello,

These are songs that are so good that I can never have them on my blog enough.

1) Oasis "Wonderwall":


2) Prince "Hardrocklover":


3) C + C Music Factory "Everybody Dance Now":



4) Don McLean "American Pie":


5) Madonna "Vogue":



6) Peter Cetera "Glory Of Love":



7) Berlin "Take My Breath Away";



8) Mr. Mister "Broken Wings":



9) a-ha "Take On Me":



10) Tenacious D "Tribute":



Nearly 3 minutes of comic genius. 11) "Punk Rock Girl":



12) "Girlfriend In A Coma":



13) Seal "Kiss From A Rose":



14) Michael Jackson "Billie Jean":



I feel like about half of the 3.5 million views for this video are from me.
15) Dennis DeYoung "Deseret Moon":



16) Annie Lennox "Walking On Broken Glass":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites