Tuesday, April 30, 2019

(Finished April 30th, 2019) Songs I Should've Posted More, Part 1

Hello,

For some reason I had two copies of this song on my iPod until this morning. One of her lesser known songs, but still an amazing song. 1) Madonna "The Power of Goodbye":


2) Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers "Don't Come Around Here No More":


3) Shontelle "Impossible":


I love the RHCP version of this song and kinda didn't pay much attention to Stevie's version until the other day. Then I was reminded how funky the original is. 4) Stevie Wonder "Higher Ground":


Couldn't he just have squeezed a bit more passion out of this song? 5) Joe Cocker "With A Little Help From My Friends":


I first heard this song last night thanks to YouTube. 6) Shannon "Give Me Tonight" (12" Version):


7) Kool and the Gang "Celebration":


8) Echo and the Bunnymen "Bring On The Dancing Horses":


Only 1,669 views, I'm not the only one that hasn't played it enough. 9) Tommy Shaw "Girls With Guns":


I know, I know but I love this song so much. I don't care that it's corny. 10) Styx "Mr. Roboto":


I'm not a bit Coldplay fan, but this song is a moment of genius. 11) Coldplay "Fix You":


12) Cyndi Lauper "I Drove All Night":


13) Offspring "Come Out And Play":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites