Sunday, April 7, 2019

(Finished April 20th, 2019) The Best of Ballads, Part 3

Hello,

33) Peter Cetera "Glory of Love":


34) Bonnie Raitt "I Can't Make You Love Me":


35) Tracy Chapman "Baby Can I Hold You":


36) The Goo Goo Dolls "Black Balloon":


37) U2 "One":


38) REO Speedwagon "In My Dreams":


39) Tears For Fears "Head Over Heels":


40) Cyndi Lauper "True Colors":


41) Rascal Flatts "I Melt":


42) Skeeter Davis "The End of the World":



I love her voice so much, still one of my all-time favorite "American Idols". 43) Haley Reinhart "Can't Help Falling In Love":



44) U2 "Red Hill Mining Town":



"She didn't believe in redemption". 45) Shawn Colvin "Sonny Came Home":



46) Billy Joel "Leningrad":



47) Air Supply "Making Love Out of Nothing At All":



48) Sarah Brightman "Time To Say Goodbye":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites