Tuesday, April 16, 2019

(Started April 16th, 2019) Mash Up Blog: Stevie Wonder and Nelly Furtado, Part 1

Hello,

Every once in awhile I like to post a mash up blog. I post songs from two very different musicians. Both are musicians I like a lot, but they play completely different genres of music. Obviously Stevie Wonder has received plenty of love over the years. Nelly Furtado also got plenty of attention when she broke onto the scene, but when was the last time you thought about her? I don't think about her much other than when one of her amazing songs pops up on my iPod.

Stevie Wonder:

"Masterblaster (Jammin'):


"Sir Duke":



"Superstition":


"My Cherie Amour":
"Part Time Lover":
"Ebony and Ivory":

Nelly Furtado:

"Baby Girl":
"I'm Like A Bird":


"Promiscuous":


"Do It":


"Say It Right":


"All Good Things (Come To An End)":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites