Monday, April 1, 2019

(Started April 1st, 2019) The Best "Fool" Songs on This April Fool's Day

Hello,

Happy April Fool's Day, I hope it wasn't too obnoxious for you.

The first song that came to my mind when I thought of this blog was Def Leppard's "Foolin". I was surprised how many great songs have "fool" or some variation of that word in the title.

1) Def Leppard "Foolin":


2) The Who "Won't Get Fooled Again":


3) Frankie Lyman + The Teenagers "Why Do Fools Fall In Love":


"Anyone else would surely knows he's watching her go." 4) The Doobie Brothers "What A Fool Believes":



5) Led Zeppelin "Fool In The Rain":



6) Cinderella "Nobody's Fool":



7) The Cardigans "Lovefool":



8) Elvis Presley "Fools Rush In" ( I know it's really "Can't Help Falling In Love", but I had to cheat as this is such an amazing song):



9) Rick Springfield "What Kind of Fool Am I":



10) Shakira "Fool":
11) Robert Plant "Ship of Fools":
12) Barbra Striesand "What Kind of Fool":
13) Whitesnake "Fool For Your Love":
14) Now and Then There's A Fool Such As I":
15) Styx "Fooling Yourself":
16) Steve Perry "Foolish Heart":
17) Ricky Nelson "Poor Little Fool":


18) Connie Francis "Everybody's Somebody's Fool":



19) Barbara Mandrell "Fooled By A Feeling":
20) "One of A Kind Pair of Fools":
21) Dio "All The Fools Sailed Away":
themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites