Sunday, March 31, 2019

(Finished March 31st, 2019) The Best of "American Idol": The Ladies, Part 8: Redux, Maddie Poppe Again

Hello,

While working on my blogs for Carrie and Kelly - no last names needed - a whole bunch of Maddie Poppe videos played and she's really, really good. She's cute, but even more I love her amazing voice.  I'm not saying all the songs or performances are amazing, but I love her voice on each song. I decided to give her her own blog, although I'll be using songs that I didn't use on Part 1. Just sit back and enjoy her amazing voice!!!

Melanie "Brand New Key":


Simon and Garfunkel "Homeward Bound":


"Bare Necessities":



Here's an original "Made You Miss":


Another original "First Aid Kit":


No one will ever do this song as well as Stevie, but I love Maddie's version of the Fleetwood Mac classic "Landslide":


Again I don't think anyone will ever top Sinead's version of this song. Heck Prince wrote the song and was an amazing performer, but his version was never as good as Sinead's version. Sinead O'Connor's "Nothing Compares 2 U":


And of course we can't forget Lady Mapo's appearance this year:


If you don't mind sitting through 4 minutes of talking Maddie singing "The Reason" is worth it:


The Beach Boys "God Only Knows":


Sheryl Crow's "If It Makes You Happy":



"Keep On Movin' On":



"Don't Ever Let Your Children Grow Up":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites