Thursday, March 14, 2019

(Started March 14th, 2019) Haunting and Hauntingly Beautiful Songs, Part 1

Hello,

I hadn't intended on writing a blog today, just finishing a couple of the ones I started. But in watching the season finale of "The Passage" I heard this haunting song and I'm pretty sure I've never posted about haunting songs before. I can't find the name of that song that I'm talking about, so I won't post it yet. These are both haunting and hauntingly beautiful songs. I'm not talking about scary songs, I'm talking about songs that are so good they can shift your mood with just a few notes.

1) Jackie Evancho "Lovers":


Sufjan Stevens album "Come On Feel The Illinoise" is very haunting in its entirety.  
This is one of the most haunting songs from it. 2) "Casimir Pulaski Day":


3) Evanescence "My Immortal":



4) Vanessa Williams "Save The Best For Last":



5) Plain White T's "Hey There Delilah":



6) R.E.M "Nightswimming":



Oh man oh man oh man, what a great song!!! 7) Green Day "Whatsername":



8) Mazzy Star "Fade Into You":


9) Ruelle "Deep End":


10) Simon & Garfunkel "The Sounds of Silence":
11) "6 Underground":
12) Sia "Breathe Me":


13) Skeeter Davis "The End of The World":
14) The Carpenters "Superstar":



15) U2 "One"
16) Sting "Russians":


17) Martina McBride "Concrete Angel":
18) Lewis Capaldi "Someone You Loved":
19) Lord Huron "The Night We Met":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites