Friday, March 8, 2019

(Started March 7th, 2019, Updated March 12th, 2023) Craig's Classics, Part 3

Hello,

Songs that I thought were classics four years ago, I still think most of them are classics.

I wanted to post a blog of more obscure songs that I really love. These songs are great songs, but for whatever reason never got the love they deserve. Well here's me trying to get them some long awaited love. Except for a couple of exceptions I'm going to do my best to post songs that I haven't or hardly ever posted before- but I just can't resist that Tracy Ullman song I love so much.

1) Slash featuring Fergie "Beautiful Dangerous":


I literally have no memory of this song. 2) Goldfields "Dark Again":


3) Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers "Free Girl Now":


I just barely heard this song tonight on "American Idol", but it quickly became a Craig's Classic.
4) Lawrence "Shot":


5) AFI "Silver and Cold":


Speaking of "American Idol", Young finished in the Top 7 in Season 5 of that show. I wasn't a big fan, but this is an amazing song. 6) Ace Young "Addicted":


7) Acid House Kings "This Heart Is A Stone":


8) Airbourne "Hungry":


They used to be the Bad Flowers, now they are known as Wolf Jaw. 9) The Bad Flowers "Secrets":


10) Foster The People "Houdini":


11) Foxy Shazam "Holy Touch":


12) Franz Ferdinand "The Dark of The Matinee":


13) Vanessa Carlton "Ordinary Day":


14) Van Halen "Cabo Wabo":


15) Two Gallants "My Love Won't Wait":


16) Transvision Vamp "Trash City":
17) Total Coelo "I Eat Cannibals":


18) A Taste of Honey "Sukiyaki":
19) The Belle Stars "Iko Iko":
20) Whigfield "Another Day":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites