Sunday, March 24, 2019

(Finished March 24th, 2019) The Best of "American Idol": The Ladies, Part 6

Hello,

An Alexis Grace died in 2016. But from the scant information I can find on the internet, it's not this Alexis. She finished 11th place in Season 8. Alexis Grace's audition:


"Dirty Diana":



"Never Loved A Man":


With Swedish Gun Factory:

"The Fall":



"Ghost Town":



"The End Art Deco Style":



"I'm So Done":



Albin Fredy (featuring Alexis Grace) "Run After Me":


She was the Season 3 winner. Fantasia's audition:


"Summertime":


"I Believe":



"Baby Mama":


"Truth Is":



"Free Yourself":


"When I See U":


Built off of a sample of the post Lionel Richie Commodores, the original song is below this video. The only bad thing about a sample is that the second song rarely lives up to the original. "Lose To Win":


A tribute to Marvin Gaye. The Commodores "Night Shift":


She was the Season 6 winner. Jordin Sparks audition:



"Don't Let It Go To Your Head":



"Battlefield":



"The Cure":



"I Who Have Nothing":



"No Air":



"A Broken Wing":



"Emergency (911)":



"S.O.S. (Let The Music Play)":



"This Is My Now":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites