Thursday, March 28, 2019

(Finished March 28th, 2019) The Best Songs of Billboard's Countdown for July 29th, 1989 (Part 3)

Hello,

This song made it all the way to #2 and stayed there for two weeks. It was kept out of the #1 spot by Milli Vanilli's "Girl I'm Gonna Miss You". 50) Warrant "Heaven":



I have been and always will be a sucker for a great pop song. 49) Michael Bolton "Soul Provider":


This is a song that I have forgotten, but it's a very cool song. Although with his 80s fashion sense, it's hard to believe he ever got himself a woman. 47) Grayson Hugh "Talk It Over":



One of my favorite one hit wonders of the 80s, I love this song so freakin' much. 
46) Benny Mardones "Into The Night":


Yes, this is that video. 43) Cher "If I Could Turn Back Time":


Another great pop song 40) Richard Marx "Satisfied":


Skid Row had a Top 40 hit? Really? I never really considered Skid Row Hair Metal, they were another late 80s great rock band. And this song is amazing 39) "18 And Life":



38) Surface "Shower Me With Your Love":



I don't remember this song either, but it's a pretty good song. 36) Michael Damian "Cover Of Love":



35) De La Soul "Me Myself and I":



34) Soul 2 Soul (featuring Caron Wheeler) "Keep On Movin":



I'm surprised "Buffalo Stance" made it all the way up to #3. It definitely deserved a high ranking.
33) Neneh Cherry "Buffalo Stance":



32) Real Life "Send Me An Angel '89":



29) Donny Osmond "Sacred Emotion":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites