Saturday, March 30, 2019

(Finished March 30th, 2019) themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Era Bands Unranked Night Ranger, Part 2, Songs 32-23

Hello,

I've been procrastinating these countdown blogs for too long, it's time to finish them. I need to finish these Night Ranger countdown blogs then finish the blogs for another overlooked unranked 80's era artist Meat Loaf. After that I will count down the Top 14 Greatest 80s artists, starting with Journey. Once I finally get that done the plan is to go through and re-rank all those bands based on what I have learned.

32) "Right On You":


31) "Call My Name":


30) "Man In Motion":


29) "Love Shot Me Down":


28) "Why Does Love Have To Change":


27) "Faces":


26) "Carry On";



25) "Interstate Love Affair":


The above song is not to be confused with the Stone Temple Pilots classic, one of the 90s best songs:



24) "Big Life":



23) "Love Is Standing Near";



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites