Monday, March 4, 2019

(Started March 4th, 2019) Mash Up Blog: The Prodigy and Badflower

Hello,

Keith Flint, lead singer of The Prodigy, apparently committed suicide this morning. I'm not going to say that I am a humongous Prodigy fan, but I do love a few of their songs.

One of the hottest new bands is Badflower, a butt kicking rock band from LA. Their band is made up Josh Katz, Joey Morrow, Alex Espiritu and Anthony Sonetti. Their CD "OK, I'M SICK"was released February 22nd, 2019. While I do like Badflower, I would like them more if they didn't use the f bomb so much.

"X ana X":
"The Jester":


"Promise Me":
Already 9.5 million views on YouTube. "Ghost":


"Daddy":
"Heroin":


"Die":
"Soap":


"Animal":


"Mother Mary":


"Girlfriend":


The Prodigy

"Firestarter":


featuring Sheila Chandra "Smack My Bitch Up":


"Serial Thrilla":
"Breathe":


"Omen":


"Invaders Must Die":



"Voodoo People":
"Take Me To The Hospital":


"Out of Space":


"Girls":


"Thunder":
"No Good (Start The Dance)":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites