Sunday, March 31, 2019

(Started March 31st, 2019) The Best of "American Idol": The Ladies, Part 7

Hello,

This is the last of these blogs for the ladies and obviously I've saved the best for the last. This blog features the music of the two Queens of "American Idol". That's the amazing Kelly Clarkson and the equally amazing Carrie Underwood. I'm going to alternate their songs.

I'm starting off with the first winner, Kelly Clarkson and her audition. Along with showing off an amazing personality she takes on Madonna's "Express Yourself":


Carrie Underwood finished first place on "AI's" 4th season. In her audition she sang Bonnie Raitt, and many others, "I Can't Make You Love Me":


"Cry":


"Good Girl":


"Breakaway":


"Blown Away":


"Since U Been Gone":



"So Small":



"Behind These Hazel Eyes":
"Just A Dream":
"Addicted":
"Temporary Home":
"Twisted":
"What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)":
"Before He Cheats":
"Miss Independent":
"Church Bells":



"You Thought Wrong":
"Choctaw County":
"My Life Would Suck Without You":
"What Can I Say":
"My Favorite Things":
"Kingdom":
And of course you can't forget Kelly's version of this amazing song from "Hamilton". "It's Quiet Uptown":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites