Tuesday, March 26, 2019

(Finished March 26th, 2019) Three More of The Intriguing Unknown Or Lesser Known Bands, Part 2: Power Trip, BRMC, Monster Magnet

Hello,

I'm not saying all of these bands are good, I'm just saying they're intriguing. Of these three bands my favorite is Monster Magnet.

Power Trip:

"Executioner's Tax (Swing of the Ax)":



As long as he doesn't sing I like this song. "Firing Squad":



"If Not Us Then Who":



"Manifest Decimation";



"Hornet's Nest":


Black Rebel Motorcycle Club:

"Beat The Devil's Tattoo":



"Spook":



"Red Eyes and Tears":



"Spread Your Love":



"Whatever Happened To My Rock and Roll":



"Berlin":



I realized that I had heard "Space Lord" before but I don't know any of their other songs. So for this band I picked their other songs solely on title alone. Monster Magnet:

"Solid Gold":



"Cyclone":



"Tractor":



"Medicine":



"Atomic Clock":



"Space Lord":



"Negasonic Teenage Warhead":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites