Friday, March 1, 2019

(Finished March 1st, 2019) Carrie Underwood Live!!! Part 2

Hello,

With the fantastic Muse/ Walk The Moon concert in the rear view mirror, it's now time to look ahead to my next music concert- for now. That would be the lovely and talented Carrie Underwood.

I'm not a huge country music fan, but there are a few country artists that I quite like. One of those is the lovely Miss Carrie Underwood. I'll be seeing her the next time she's in town, which will be Saturday, September 14th, 2019. This is part 2 of a 2 part series. The first blog focused on the songs of her opening acts, Maddie and Tae and Runaway June, and the first few songs from a recent Carrie setlist. Below are the rest of the songs from Carrie's setlist.

Carrie will return to the road on May 1st- two months from today- in Greensboro, North Carolina.

7) "Heartbeat":



8) "Jesus, Take The Wheel":



9) "Wasted":



10) "Blown Away":



11) "Two Black Cadillacs":



12) "Dirty Laundry":



13) "Choctaw County Affair":



14) "I Will Always Love You":



15) "What I Never Knew I Always Wanted":



16) "Mountain Music":



17) "Clock Don't Stop":



18) "All-American Girl":



19) "Little Toy Guns":



20) "Before He Cheats":


Encore
This isn't my favorite Carrie song, the concept of the whole song is boring. 21) "Smoke Break":



22) "Something In the Water":



Bonus video: this is a cool song, Carrie with Miranda Lambert "Somethin' Bad":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites