Monday, March 25, 2019

(Updated March 25th, 2019) Five of The Best Unknown Or Lesser Known Bands, Part 1

Hello,

I wanted to break a bit out of my usual music blog topics with something a bit different. I looked on-line for the best unknown bands. I picked the five bands that are the most interesting to me. Either I liked their name, have heard some of their music or like them for some other reason. But if you are very familiar with one of these bands, that's great. However I know very little about these bands.

Out of all of these bands Royal Blood is the band I know the best, yet from memory I couldn't tell you even one of their songs. 

I was so disappointed when I found out their mascot wasn't a large Mastodon coming out of the fog. Mastodon:

"Blood and Thunder":



"Sultan's Curse":
"Roots Remain":
"Black Tongue":
"Show Yourself":

Royal Blood

"Come On Over":



"Figure It Out":



"Better Strangers":
"Out of The Black":



Baroness:

"The Line Between":



"Take My Bones Away":
"Borderlines":
"March To The Sea":
"Kerosene":


No comments:

Favorites