Tuesday, March 19, 2019

(Finished March 19th, 2019) Haunting and Hauntingly Beautiful Songs, Part 3

Hello,

I hadn't planned on writing a third part of this blog, but songs keep on coming to me. I do realize these songs have been moving from the haunting songs to the hauntingly beautiful songs.

34) A Taste Of Honey "Sukiyaki":



35) Alan Parsons Project "Eye In The Sky":



36) Styx "The Best of Times":



I love love love her voice. 37) Norah Jones "Don't Know Why":



38) Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes "Up Where We Belong":



39) Spandau Ballet "True":



40) Berlin "Take My Breath Away":



41) Mr. Mister "Broken Wings":



42) Borns "Electric Love":



This is a haunting version of this song, I wouldn't call the original haunting.
43) Lettice Rowbotham & James Smith "The House of The Rising Sun":



This song is both haunted and haunting 44) Poe "Haunted":



45) For this song the lyrics are haunting, The Kinks "Come Dancing":



46) Saint Raymond "I Want You":



47) Dolly Parton "The Cruel War":



48) Peter, Paul and Mary "Puff The Magic Dragon":



49) Kenny Loggins "Return To Pooh Corner":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites