Sunday, April 21, 2019

(Started April 21st, 2019) Happy Easter, Part 1

Hello,

Not to get to religious on you, but Easter is the day we celebrate the rising of our Savior over the bands of death, these are songs that relate to that theme.

1) for King and Country "For God Only Knows":



2) Lauren Daigle "You Say":


3) Lauren Daigle "Come Alive (Dry Bones)":


I don't know how you can't have an immense amount of gratitude after listening to this song? 4) Lauren Daigle "Still Rolling Stones":


5) Andra Day "Rise Up":


6) Cat Stevens "Morning Has Broken":


Goosebumps!!! 7) Sinead O' Connor "I Don't Know How To Love Him":


8) Jars Of Clay "Flood":



9) Creed "My Own Prison":



10) Creed "One":
11) Afterglow "I Heard Him Come":


Two more from Jesus Christ Superstar":

12) "Hosanna":
13) "Heaven On Their Minds":

A couple from Amy Grant:

14) "Sing Your Praise":
15) "I Have Decided":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites