Saturday, April 13, 2019

(Started April 13th, 2019) Complicated Love Songs, Part 2

Hello,

17) The Cardigans "Lovefool":



I admit that this is a bit of a stretch. 18) George Jones "He Stopped Loving Her Today":



And by the way can I just say Pat Benatar still sounds great. Her "Heartbreaker" with Kate Barnette was outstanding. Sadly Kate couldn't compare to the vocal power of Miss Benatar.
19) Pat Benatar "Love Is A Battlefield":


20) Bread "Diary":



21) Simon & Garfunkel "Scarborough Fair":



22) Whitney Houston "Saving All of My Love For You":
23) Bob Marley "Waiting In Vain":



I love the funk of this song. 24) Stevie Wonder "Superstition":



25) U2 "With or Without You":
26) Dire Straits "":
27) John Anderson "Down In Tennessee":
28) John Anderson "1959":
29) Destiny's Child "Say My Name":



26) Alanis Morrissette "Uninvited":



27) TLC "Creep":



28) U2 "One":
29 The Cranberries "Linger":



30) Mr. Mister "Broken Wings":



31) Meredith Brooks "Bitch":



32) Sheryl Crow "My Favorite Mistake";



33) Fiona Apple "Criminal";



34) Deep Blue Something "Breakfast At Tiffanys":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites