Sunday, September 15, 2019

(Finished September 15th, 2019) Carrie Underwood "Cry Pretty" Setlist, Part 3: The Review of Runaway June and Maddie and Tae

Hello,

Carrie Underwood, Maddie and Tae and Runaway June took the stage Saturday night September 14th, 2019 at the Vivant Smart Home Arena in Salt Lake City. First of all the volume was too loud. I know I'm old, but it wasn't too loud because I'm old. It was too loud because what was being said and sung were drowned out. Carrie Underwood sang one song that I couldn't even recognize it, I heard that song on my iPod this morning and figured out what the song was. It's a cool song but again the sound drowned out what was being sung, which took away from the enjoyment of the concert. It seems the ac wasn't working, it was a sauna in the Viv last night. Sadly the people hurt the worst by the loud volume is the opening bands. I couldn't understand what they were saying or singing. I think I might have liked Maddie and Tae a lot more if I had just understood them.

Runaway June

1) "Lipstick":


2) Head Over Heels":


3) "Fast As You":
See how good they sound here, how clear the sound is, how the volume is at the right level. There's a bit of the volume fading randomly, but other than that it's a complete contrast from their performance last night. Then add sauna like conditions to performance and you had the concert last night.


This is a perfectly good song, but it never had a chance on the overly loud music blaring night. 
4) "Trouble With This Town":


5) "We Were Rich":


This song would have been so much better last night if the volume hadn't been so loud and the vocals were clearer. 6) "Buy My Own Drinks":


Maddie & Tae

1) "Tourist In This Town":



2) "Friends Don't":



3) "Fly":



4) "Die From A Broken Heart":



5) "Meet In The Middle":



6) "New Dog Old Tricks":



7) "Girl In A Country Song":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites