Wednesday, September 25, 2019

(Started September 25th, 2019) The Best of Female Country Singers in 1982

Hello,

This series of blogs is inspired by Carrie Underwood covering the songs of Tammy Wynette, Patsy Cline, Loretta Lynn, Dolly Parton, The Judds, Shania Twain and others. Ironically I'm started in 1970, where the majority of the top songs were sung by men. Even many of the songs sung by women were in a duet- yes with another man. There weren't any duets or trios like Maddie and Tae or Runaway June breaking big then. I tried my best, but some songs were listed in multiple years on various lists I was researching. I apologize for any mistakes, all blame goes to me.

This is just an absolutely amazing song. 1) Lacy J. Dalton "16th Avenue":


2) Janie Fricke "It Ain't Easy Being Easy":


3) Juice Newton "Love's Been A Little Hard On Me":


4) Juice Newton "I'm Gonna Be Strong":


5) Juice Newton "Break It To Me Gently":


6) Reba McEntire "Can't Even Get The Blues":


7) Sylvia "Nobody":


8) Sylvia "Like Nothing Ever Happened":


9) TW "Another Chance":


10) Anne Murray "Another Sleepless Night":
11) "Don't Worry About Me":
12) "I Just Came Here":
13) "Honky Tonk Night On Broadway":
14) "Round The Clock Lovin'":
15) "You and I":
16) "I Wonder":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites