Saturday, September 11, 2021

(Finished 9/11/2021) Part 2 of The Best 9/11 Songs and The Best Sad Songs (Is There A Difference?)

Hello,

I went and saw Little Big Town in concert last night and they were great. THAT'S what I wanted to write about. However......

I didn't want to write this blog. But after reading so many heart felt tributes I wanted to add to that growing list of thoughts. I've compiled a list of the best 9/11 songs and the best sad songs. Those two things aren't that dissimilar. I'm going to alternate the sad songs with the 9/11 songs, see if you can tell the difference.

I couldn't find a better video for this song. 18) Juliana Hatfield "Hole In The Sky":


19) Simon and Garfunkel "Scarborough Fair":


20) James "Hey Ma":


21) Pink "What About Us":


22) Hank Williams Jr. "America Will Survive":


23) Fleetwood Mac "Landslide":


24) Daryl Worley "Have You Forgotten":


25) Elton John "Candle In The Wind":


26) My Chemical Romance "Turnstiles and Skylines":

27) U2 "With or Without You":

28)The Low Anthem  "Boeing 737":

29) Sarah McLachlan "I Will Remember":

30) John Hiatt "When New York Had Her Heart Broke":


31) Gary Jules "Mad World":


32) Bruce Springsteen "Lonesome Day":


33) Pearl Jam "Black":


34) Bruce Springsteen "Waitin' On A Sunny Day":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites