Wednesday, September 8, 2021

(Finished September 8th, 2021) Part 1 of Neneh Cherry, Tracy Chapman And The Similar Kind of Singers Of A Certain Time

Hello,

Sometimes I'm not sure where my ideas for blogs come, for instance this entire blog. I have no idea where this idea came from. For some reason I was thinking about Neneh Cherry and Tracy Chapman and thought maybe I should build a blog around those. I started working on that and what you see before you is Part 1 of at least a 5 blog series. For the very few of you that look at my blog thank you so much. I hope you get something of value from it. I do put a lot of effort into it.

With this blog I'm focusing on musicians from about about 1985 to 1995. These are musicians that weren't the biggest stars but still had a few hits. These are songs that are generally in the dance genre. I tried to stay away from one hit wonders. Although ultimately I did go with a few one hit wonders.

1) Lisa Stansfield "All Around The World":


2) Yaz "Situation":


3) Natalie Merchant "Carnival":


4) Suzanne Vega "Solitude Standing":


5) Shawn Colvin "Sonny Came Home":


6) Bananarama "Cruel Summer":


7) Expose "Come Go With Me":


8) Lisa Stansfield "You Can't Deny It":

9) Terence Trent D'arby "Sign Your Name":

10) Nu Shooz "I Can't Wait":

11) Alison Moyet "Invisible":

12) Indigo Girls "Closer To Fine":

13) Jesse Johnson "Be Your Man":

14) Shiela E Glamorous Life":

15) The Time "Jungle Love":

16) "Tell Me Why":

17) Klymaxx "Meeting In The Ladies Room":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites