Wednesday, September 29, 2021

(Finished September 29th, 2021) Part 4 Obscure and Greatest Hits of Hair Metal

Hello,

Here are some obscure and not so obscure songs of the hair metal era, roughly 1987-1992. I'm going to throw in several classics as well. Most of these songs came from my great memories of those days and also this blog: http://www.pastormattsblog.com/blog/2016/7/26/the-top-500-hair-metal-songs-of-all-time

A lot of the songs pastormatt lists aren't really what I would call the main era of hair metal. But many of those songs are great and I want to hear them again. And a lot of these songs I have never heard but I really like, this blog has also reminded me of many other great obscure songs.

However I will say that neither Heart or Michael Bolton- for hell's sake- are even close to being hair metal. If I repeat a song that means you'll just have to enjoy it twice.

52) Poison "Ride The Wind":

53) Bang Tango "Breaking Up A Heart of Stone":

54) Def Leppard "Excitable":

55) White Lion "Wait":

56) BulletBoys "Shoot The Preacher Down":

57) Vandenburg "Burning Heart":

58) King Kobra "Hunger":

Such a great and funny song title and a pretty rockin' song as well. 59) Faster Pussycat "Where There's A Whip There's A Way":

60) The Scorpions "Tease Me Please Me":

61) L.A. Guns "Never Enough":

Best video ever featuring Kate Beckinsdale. 62) Sleeze Beeze "Stranger Than Paradise":

63) Whitesnake "Give Me All Your Love":

64) Skid Row "Monkey Business":

65) Kix "Blow My Fuse":

66) Lynch Mob "Wicked Sensation":

67) Quiet Riot "The Wild and The Young":

68) Winger "Madalaine":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites