Wednesday, September 1, 2021

(Finished September 1st, 2021) Part 4 of Best Country Songs 2000-2010

Hello,

In honor of last night's pretty good Diamond Rio concert, I want to do a series of blogs of the best country songs from 2000-2010. I realize that's not the usual ten year timeframe that people usually use, but I'm feeling rebellious today. I started off with five songs from Diamond Rio and then shared many other songs from those eleven years. 

Also in just 9 days I'll be seeing Little Big Town and I'm so looking forward to that concert.

52) Kenny Chesney "Big Star":


53) Rascal Flatts "My Wish":

54) Sara Evans "A Real Fine Place To Start":

55) Brad Paisley "Mud On The Tires":

56) The Chicks "I Hope":

57) Sugarland "Baby Girl":


58) Chris Cagle "Laredo":


59) Steve Holy "Brand New Girlfriend":


60) Lonestar "Without You":


61) Brad Paisley "Ticks":


62) Rascal Flatts "Stand":


63) Little Big Town "Boondocks":

64) Big and Rich "Rollin":


65) Kenny Chesney "Living In Fast Forward":

66) Rascal Flatts "Here Comes Goodbye":

67) Sara Evans "Every Little Kiss":

68) Lady A "Ready To Love Again":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites