Tuesday, August 31, 2021

(Started August 31st, 2021) Part 1 of The Best of Halsey

Hello,

Halsey is a hella talented singer, who just released her fourth CD. It's titled "If I Can't Find Love, I Want Power". The cover features Halsey on a "Game of Thrones" like throne, prominently exposing one breast, with a baby on her lap. I'm guessing the baby is her newly born child. Halsey is an incredibly talented musician and has made some of the most iconic songs of the last several years. I had to use Billboard's list as my foundation as I don't know any songs from her new CD or "Hopeless Fountain Kingdom".

The foundation of this list comes from Billboard's list of Halsey's Top 20 songs. You can find it here:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8513267/halsey-best-songs-top-20

 1) "Hurricane":

2) Featuring Lido "Tokyo Narita":

3) with benny blanco and Khalid "Eastside":

4) "Colors":

5) The Chainsmokers featuring Halsey "Closer":

6) featuring Cashmere Cat "Hopeless":

7) BTS featuring Halsey "Boy With Love":

8) "Ghost":

9) "Bad At Love":

10) Yungblud and Halsey featuring Travis Barker "11 Minutes":


11) "Hold Me Down":

12) "Walls Could Talk":

13) "Trouble" (Stripped):

14) "Drive":


15) "100 Letters":


This likely is my favorite Halsey song, it's the 17th most played song on my iTunes. 16
) Featuring Gigi Hadid "Gasoline":

17) "Without Me":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites