Wednesday, August 18, 2021

(Finished August 18th, 2021) Part 2 Obscure and Greatest Hits of Hair Metal

Hello,

Here are some obscure and not so obscure songs of the hair metal era, roughly 1987-1992. I'm going to throw in several classics as well. Most of these songs came from my great memories of those days and also this blog: http://www.pastormattsblog.com/blog/2016/7/26/the-top-500-hair-metal-songs-of-all-time

A lot of the songs pastormatt lists aren't really what I would call the main era of hair metal. But many of those songs are great and I want to hear them again. And a lot of these songs I have never heard but I really like, this blog has also reminded me of many other great obscure songs.

However I will say that neither Heart or Michael Bolton- for hell's sake- are even close to being hair metal. If I repeat a song that means you'll just have to enjoy it twice.

18) Def Leppard "Let's Get Rocked":


19) Great White "Lady Red Light":


20) Kingdom Come  "What Love Can Be":


21) Autograph "Blondes In Black Cars":


22) XYZ "Inside Out":


23) Cinderella "The More Things Change":


24) Rough Cutt "Take Her":


25) Vixen "How Much Love":


26) Y & T "Summertime Girls":


27) LA Guns "Rip and Tear":


28) Vixen "Edge Of A Broken Heart":


Although this is a great song, this is a pretty obscure for a Def Leppard song. 29) "Let It Go":


30) Vinnie Vinccent Invasion "That Time Of Year":


31) Quiet Riot "Mama Weer All Crazee Now":


32) Motley Crue "Too Young To Fall In Love":


33) Poison "Unskinny Bop":


34) Jackyl "Down On Me":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites