Monday, August 16, 2021

(Finished August 16th, 2021) Should I Go See Little Big Town In Concert? Part 2 Yes I Am!!

 Hello,

Since I started this two blog series I have indeed decided to go see Little Big Town on September. I'm going with a lady friend and I think it's going to be a spectacular time.

These are the Top 20 ranked songs on YouTube Music's for Little Big Town. Then I also have posted several other great Little Big Town songs. They have a lot of great original songs and some great covers.

21) "Throw Your Love Away":

22) "Nightfall":

23) "Rollin'":

24) "Front Porch Swing":

25) "Stay All Night":

26) "The Daughters":

27) "Happy People":

28) "Quit Breaking Up With Me":


29) "I'm With The Band":

A cover of the Elton John classic, Little Big Town has so many interesting covers. 30) "Rocket Man":

31) Sugarland and Little Big Town "Like A Prayer":

Their cover of the Lady Gaga classic. 32) "Born This Way":


Great harmonies on one of the best songs of all-time? Yes, please. This is their cover of the Oasis classic. 33) "Wonderwall":


34) Little Big Town's cover of Alicia Keys' "Fallin'":


Little Big Town's opening act is Caitlyn Smith, here are a few songs from her. Featuring Old Dominion. 35) "I Can't":


36) "This Town Is Killing Me":


37) "Starfire":


38) "Tacoma":


39) "Before You Called My Baby":


40) "Contact High":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites