Monday, August 9, 2021

(Finished August 9th, 2021) Part 1 of The Best Rock Songs of the 70s

Hello,

I've been working on a blog about the greatest soul/funk/disco songs of the 70s. While I'm working on that I was feeling like I wanted to rock out so that's why there's this blog.

1) Pink Floyd "Comfortably Numb":

2) Creedence Clearwater Revival "Lookin' At My Back Door":


3) Led Zeppelin "That's The Way":

 4) Van Halen "Ain't Talkin' About Love":

5) War and Eric Burdon "Spill The Wine":

6) The Hollies "Long Cool Woman In A Black Dress":

7) John Lennon "Instant Karma":

8) The Doors "Riders On The Storm":

9) Pink Floyd "Money":

10) The Rolling Stones "Miss You":

11) David Bowie "Space Oddity":

12) Boston "More Than A Feeling":

13) Kiss "Rock and Roll All Night":


14) Janis Joplin "Me and Bobby McGee":

15) "Journey Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin":

16) Elton John "Rocket Man":


17) Toto "Hold The Line":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites