Tuesday, August 17, 2021

(Finished August 17th, 2021) Part 1 Obscure and Greatest Hits of Hair Metal

Hello,

Here are some obscure songs of the hair metal era, roughly 1987-1992. I'm going to throw in several classics as well. Most of these songs came from my great memories of those days and also this blog: http://www.pastormattsblog.com/blog/2016/7/26/the-top-500-hair-metal-songs-of-all-time

A lot of the songs pastormatt lists aren't really in what I would call the main era of hair metal. But many of those songs are great and I want to hear them again. And a lot of these songs I have never heard I really like, this blog has also reminded me of many great obscure songs.

1) Honeymoon Suite "Feel It Again":

2) Giuffria "Call To The Heart":


3) Giant "I'll See You In My Dreams":


4) Thunder "Love Walked In":


5) Contraband "Loud Guitars, Fast Cars and Wild, Wild Livin":


6) Def Leppard "Rock! Rock! Till You Drop":


This singer looks like an in training to be Dee Snider facsimile. 7) Black N' Blue "Hold On To 18":


This is a hella cool song. 8) Frehley's Comet "Rock Soldiers":


9) Little Caesar "Chain of Fools":


Dokken is one of those bands that always seemed to be on the verge of breaking out, but never quite could. 10) Dokken "Just Got Lucky":


11) Poison "Flesh and Blood (Sacrifice)":


12) Sea Hags "Half The Way Valley":


13) Lita Ford "Falling In and Out Of Love":


14) London Quireboys " 7 O'Clock":


15) Tykettos "Forever Young":


16) Skid Row "Sweet Little Sister":


17) Poison "Cry Tough":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites