Saturday, August 28, 2021

(Finished August 28th, 2021) Part 3 of Best Country Songs 2000-2010

Hello,

In honor of last night's pretty good Diamond Rio concert, I want to do a series of blogs of the best country songs from 2000-2010. I realize that's not the usual ten year timeframe that people usually use, but I'm feeling rebellious today. I'm starting off with five songs from Diamond Rio and then sharing many other songs from those eleven years. 

Also in just 13 days I'll be seeing Little Big Town and I'm so looking forward to that concert.

35) Brad Paisley "Two People Fell In Love":


36) Collin Raye "Couldn't Last A Moment":


37) Alan Jackson "It Must Be Love":


38) Sara Evans "Born To Run":


39) Lady A "Something About A Woman":


40) Shania Twain "Up":


41) The Chicks "Everybody Knows":


42) Daryl Worley "Have You Forgotten":


43) Blake Shelton "Ol' Red":


44) Chris Cagle "My Love Goes On and On":


45) Steve Holy "Good Morning Beautiful":


46) Garth Brooks and George Jones "Beer Run":


A reworking of his own song "A Country Boy Can Survive". 47) Hank Williams Jr. "America Will Survive":


48) Kristy Jackson "Little Did She Know (She'd Kissed A Hero)":


49) Lonestar "Out Go The Lights":


50) Martina McBride "Concrete Angel":


51) Tim McGraw "Red Ragtop":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites