Sunday, August 29, 2021

(Finished August 29th, 2021) Part 2 of Songs Rocking My iPod

Hello,

Hearing the amazing song and harmonies of The Highwomen's "The Highwomen" song I felt motivated to post another one of these blogs. These are songs that really move me when listening to my iPod. Songs that make me want to dance (poorly), sing and cause me to think. Songs that giving me the boost to go to the mental grind of work. 
18) JOANovARC "Slipping Away":

Not even 10,000 views for this song? That's a shame. This whole JOANovARC CD is great. Check it out. This is one of the many NWOCR bands I've been listening to and learning their music. 19) JOANovARC "Jane":


20) Fergie featuring Goon Rock and  Q-Tip "A Little Party Never Killed No One (All We Got)":

21) Dazz Band "Let It Whip": 

22) Modest Mouse "Dashboard":

23) Alabama "Old Flame":

I've been listening to a lot of country music lately which explains all of the country songs on this blog.  24) Carly Pearce "You Kissed Me First":

25) Alanis Morissette "Right Through You":

Definitely in the Top Ten of one of my all-time favorite musicians. 26) Madonna "Live To Tell":

One of the greatest rock songs of all-time. 27) The Rolling Stones "Gimme Shelter":

28) Jefferson Starship "Stranger":

29) Squeeze "Hourglass":

30) Warrant "Down Boys":

31) The Warning "Stalker":

32) Dio "We Rock":

33) Diamante "American Dream":

Those Damn Crows is one of my favorite NWOCR bands. 34) Those Damn Crows "Kingdom of Dust":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites