Monday, August 2, 2021

(Finished August 2nd, 2021) The Glory of Falling In Love: Part 6: Songs 94-118

Hello,

I'm continuing a series of blogs that I started writing in . I know I have a lot of unfinished blogs out there. With some extra time this weekend I was hoping to finish a few. Which in this case I completely failed I instead came up with a new blog in a continuing series. These songs deal with all sorts of love, both the good and the bad.

I started this specific blog on October, 2019 and finished it today, August 2nd, 2021.

The best love songs of Roxette: 94) "Listen To Your Heart":


What happens when you fall out of love. The line "It must have been love, but it's over now" gets me every time. Although sad, this is one of the most beautiful songs of all-time. 95) "It Must Have Been Love":


96) "Joyride":


97) "The Look":


The best love songs of Lifehouse 98) "Only One":


99) "You And Me":


100) "Halfway Gone":


101) "Breathing":


102) "Hanging By A Moment":


103) "By Your Side":


104) "All In":


The best love songs of Chicago. 105) "Along Comes A Woman":


106) "Only You":


107) "Stay The Night":


108) "I Don't Wanna Live Without Your Love":


109) "We Can Last Forever":


110) "Hard Habit To Break":


111) "What Kind of Man Would I Be":


112) "Wishing You Were Here":


113) "If She Would Have Been Faithful":


114) "Love Me Tomorrow":


115) "You're The Inspiration":


Peter Cetera 116) "Glory of Love":


117) With Amy Grant "Next Time I Fall":


118) With Cher "After All":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites