Friday, August 27, 2021

(Finished August 27th, 2021) Part 1 of Best Country Songs 2000-2010

Hello,

In honor of last night's pretty good Diamond Rio concert, I want to do a series of blogs of the best country songs from 2000-2010. I realize that's not the usual ten year timeframe that people usually use, but I'm feeling rebellious today. I'm starting off with five songs from Diamond Rio and then sharing many other songs from those eleven years. 

Also two weeks from today I'll be seeing Little Big Town and I'm so looking forward to that concert.

1) Diamond Rio "One More Day":


2) Diamond Rio "Sweet Summer":


3) Diamond Rio "Beautiful Mess":


4) Diamond Rio "I Believe":


5) Diamond Rio "Stuff":


6) Sugarland "Stay":


7) Dierks Bentley "Come A Little Closer":


One of the saddest videos ever paired with an amazing song. 8) Rascal Flatts "What Hurts The Most":


9) Carrie Underwood "Temporary Home":


10) Toby Keith and Willie Nelson "Beer For My Horses":


11) Alan Jackson "Drive (For Daddy Gene)":


12) Brooks and Dunn "Red Dirt Road":


13) Gretchen Wilson "Redneck Woman":


14) Miranda Lambert "The House That Built Me":


15) Lady A "Need You Now":


16) Taylor Swift "You Belong With Me":


17) Kenny Chesney "The Good Stuff":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites