Saturday, August 28, 2021

(Finished August 28th, 2021) Part 2 of Best Country Songs 2000-2010

Hello,

In honor of last night's pretty good Diamond Rio concert, I want to do a series of blogs of the best country songs from 2000-2010. I realize that's not the usual ten year timeframe that people usually use, but I'm feeling rebellious today. I'm starting off with five songs from Diamond Rio and then sharing many other songs from those eleven years. 

Also in just 13 days I'll be seeing Little Big Town and I'm so looking forward to that concert.

18) Sara Evans "Suds In The Bucket":


19) Faith Hill "The Way You Loved Me":


20) Luke Bryan "All My Friends Say":


21) Toby Keith "You Shouldn't Kiss Me Like This":


22) LeAnn Rimes "I Need You":


23) Sara Evans "I Could Not Ask For More":


24) Rascal Flatts "Prayin' For Daylight":


25) Aaron Tippin "Kiss This":


26) LeAnn Rimes "Can't Fight The Moonlight":


27) Jamie O'Neal "There Is No Arizona":


28) American Bang "Wild and Young":


29) The Chicks "Not Ready To Make Nice":


30) The Band Perry "If I Die Young":


31) Blackhawk "I Need You All The Time":


32) Taylor Swift "Love Story":


33) Phil Vassar "Just Another Day In Paradise":


34) David Ball "Riding With Private Malone":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites