Wednesday, August 4, 2021

(Finished August 4th, 2021) Part 1 of The Best Second CDs of All-Time

Hello,

When I stumbled across this idea on ranker.com, the first CD I thought of was Pearl Jam's "Vs." But all of these are at least very good CDs. 

Right off the top of my head this might be the greatest second CD ever. I would have to do more research before I came to that conclusion. But I still remember the first time I listened to this CD I was absolutely blown away. I went from liking Pearl Jam to being a big fan. 1) Pearl Jam "Vs." A) "Go":


B) "Rearviewmirror":


C) "Leash":


D) "Rats":


E) "Daughter":


F) "Glorified G":


G) "WMA":


H) "Elderly Woman Behind A Counter In A Small Town":


It's very appropriate my two favorite bands of all-time are on this same blog. There's also no surprise that both bands created amazing second CDs. 2) Led Zeppelin, the very creatively named "!!" (that's suppose to be roman numerals for 2). A) "Whole Lotta Love":


B) "What Is And What Should Never Be":


C) "Heartbreaker":


D) Living Loving Maid (She's Just A Woman)":


E) "Ramble On":


F) "The Lemon Song":


Three of the best bands of all time, and the highlights of their second CDs, all on this one blog. 
3) The Doors "Strange Days": A) "Strange Days":


B) "Love Me Two Times":


C) "People Are Strange":


D) "When The Music's Over":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites