Sunday, August 15, 2021

(Finished August 15th, 2021) Part 3 of The Best Country Songs Up to 1969

Hello,

I dedicate this blog to my friend Beth.

Somebody told me that there's a lot of great country music before 1980. I've already started working on the 70s country music blogs. So this series of blogs will cover a lot of the great country music up to 1969. 

35) Jody Miller "Queen of House":


36) Hank Snow "I've Been Everywhere":


37) Tammy Wynette "D-I-V-O-R-C-E":


38) Buck Owens and His Hillbillies "Act Naturally":


39) "Glen Campbell "Dreams of Everyday Housewife":


40) Patsy Cline "I Fall To Pieces":


41) Leroy Van Dyke "Walk On By":


42) Merle Haggard "Okie From Muskogee":


43) Marty Robbins "Devil Woman":


44) George Jones "She Thinks I Still Care":


45) "Kenny Rogers and the First Edition "Ruby Don't Take Your Love To Town":


46) Buck Owens "Tiger By The Tail":


47) Johnny Horton "The Battle of New Orleans":


48) Johnny Horton "Sink The Bismarck":


49) "Johnny Horton "North To Alaska":


50) Fess Parker "Ballad of Davy Crockett":


51) Tennessee Ernie Ford "Sixteen Tons":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites