Sunday, August 29, 2021

(Finished August 29th, 2021) Part 1 of Songs Rocking My iPod

Hello,

Hearing the amazing song and harmonies of The Highwomen's "The Highwomen" song I felt motivated to post another one of these blogs. These are songs that really move me when listening to my iPod. Songs that make me want to dance (poorly), sing and cause me to think. Songs that giving me the boost to go to the mental grind of work. 

Although neither on of these Stones songs are deep cuts I have been digging into the Stones deep cuts of late. 1) The Rolling Stones "Shattered":


2) The Rolling Stones "Start Me Up":


3) The Highwomen "Highwomen":


4) The Damn Truth "Lonely":


5) The Damn Truth "Full On You":


6) Enigma "Sadeness":


7) Erasure "Just My Imagination":


8) ONJ "Twist of Fate":


One of the many great Bond songs, although many of the more recent Bonds songs aren't so good.
9) Shirley Bassey "Diamonds Are Forever":


This band opened for Bob Seger a couple of years ago in Salt Lake, I had never heard of them before that night, but I really liked their songs. This is one of my favorite of their songs. 10) The Wild Feathers "Quittin Time":


11) Little Big Town "Wine, Beer, Whiskey":


12) Little Big Town "Boondocks":


13) Lauren Daigle "You Say":


Her CD "Sour" isn't the greatest CD ever. The topic, teenage heartbreak, is pretty much the same in every song. However I really love "Driver's License" and this great song. 14) Olivia Rodrigo "Brutal":


Bonus video: This is a pretty cool mash up of "Misery Business" and "Good 4 U":


15) Paramore "Misery Business":


16) Tequila Mockingbird "Never Go Home":


Do you know and can you sing all the words to that slightly tricky chorus? 17) John Michael Montgomery "Be My Baby Tonight":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites