Thursday, August 19, 2021

(Finished August 19th, 2021) Part 3 Obscure and Greatest Hits of Hair Metal

Hello,

Here are some obscure and not so obscure songs of the hair metal era, roughly 1987-1992. I'm going to throw in several classics as well. Most of these songs came from my great memories of those days and also this blog: http://www.pastormattsblog.com/blog/2016/7/26/the-top-500-hair-metal-songs-of-all-time

A lot of the songs pastormatt lists aren't really what I would call the main era of hair metal. But many of those songs are great and I want to hear them again. And a lot of these songs I have never heard but I really like, this blog has also reminded me of many other great obscure songs.

However I will say that neither Heart or Michael Bolton- for hell's sake- are even close to being hair metal. If I repeat a song that means you'll just have to enjoy it twice.

35) L.A. Guns "Sex Action":


36) Black N' Blue "Miss Mystery":


37) Ratt "Round and Round":


38) Warrant "Cherry Pie":


39) Guns N' Roses "Paradise City":


40) Slaughter "Fly To The Angels":


41) Cinderella "Shake Me":


I wouldn't classify this as a hair metal song, it's just a great rock song. 42) Bon Jovi "Wanted Dead Or Alive":


43) Alice Cooper "Poison":


44) Cinderella "Gypsy Road":


45) Great White "Rock Me":


46) Ratt "You're In Love":


47) Cinderella "Coming Home":


48) Steelheart "Never Let You Go":


49) Scorpions "Big City Nights":


50) Poison "Every Rose Has It's Thorn":


51) Vixen "Crying":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites