Tuesday, September 21, 2021

(Started Septermber 21st, 2021) Part 23, Letter P, Potential GSOAT: The Top 1200ish Greatest Songs of All-Time: (A Work Very Much In Progress)

Hello,

I've tried to do this series of blogs and then given up on it several times. However this time I'm sure I have a better plan and that it might actually work. As of now I'm coming up with my Top 1200ish greatest songs of all-time. Although I might have to go a couple of songs beyond that, thus the ish in the title.

Now I'm working on a list of songs that are no-doubters and will for sure be in my Top 1200. I plan on having 1 list of 1200ish songs as my first tier. I plan on having a second and third tier of 100 greatest songs of all-time (GSOAT). I'm only one person and putting this list together won't be quick. I'll be updating this blog frequently. The artists are in alphabetical order so it's easier to keep track of the songs on this list. The number in front of the songs is my way to keep track of how many songs I've posted.

I don't know if any of these songs will finish in the Top 1200ish songs of all-time or not. Some will, some won't. Even if they don't make it these are still great songs.

Brad Paisley "Alcohol":

Brad Paisley "Mud On The Tires":

Brad Paisley "Two People Fell In Love":


Robert Palmer "Addicted To Love":


Robert Palmer "I Didn't Mean To Turn You On":


Robert Palmer "Simply Irresistible":


Papa Roach "Blanket Of Fear":


Papa Roach "Getting Away With Murder":


Papa Roach "Scars":


John Parr "Naughty Naughty":


Dolly Parton "9 to 5":


Dolly Parton "Here You Come Again":


Dolly Parton "Why Did You Come In Here Looking Like That":

Carly Pearce "Every Little Thing":

Carly Pearce "I Hope You're Happy Now":

Pearl Jam "Red Mosquito":

Pearl Jam "Corduroy":

Pearl Jam "Glorified G":

Pearl Jam "Not For You":

Pearl Jam "Breakerfall":

Pearl Jam "Spin The Black Circle":

Katy Perry "California Gurls":

"Heart":

"It's A Sin":

Pet Shop Boys "Opportunities":

"The Pop Kids":

"So Hard":

Pet Shop Boys "Suburbia":

"What Have I Done To Deserve This":

Pink "":

Pink Floyd "Run Like Hell":

Rachel Platten

The Platters "Only You":

Poe "":

Poison "Fallen Angel":

The Police

Power Station

Elvis Presley "A Little Less Conversation":

Elvis Presley "In The Ghetto":

Prince "":

Prince with Sheena Easton "Arms of Orion":

Psychedelic Furs "":

No comments:

Favorites