Thursday, September 2, 2021

(Started September 2nd, 2021) In Honor of Marjane Satrapi's "Persepolis": The Best of Iron Maiden

Hello,

This blog is dedicated to my friend Marie, she introduced me to Marjane Satrapi's "Persepolis: The Story Of A Childhood". I haven't read it yet, but I'll start reading it soon. I love all the references to the music I grew up with. It's a memoir of Marji, a young girl from ages 6 to 14. This is during the Islamic Revolution and Iran's war with Iraq.

This is the trailer for the 2007 movie version:


1) The Flight of Icarus":


2) "Infinite Dreams":


3) "The Trooper":


4) "Children of The Damned":


5) "The Number Of The Beast":


6) "Run To The Hills":


7) "The Evil That Men Do":


8) "Wrathchild":


9) "Can I Play With Madness":


10) "Prowler '88":


11) "Powerslave":


12) "Hallowed Be Thy Name":



13) "Wasted Years":


14) "Aces High":


15) "Running Free":


16) "2 Minutes To Midnight":


themuusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites