Saturday, September 4, 2021

(Finished October 5th, 2022) Part 1 of The Best of Guitar Rock

Hello,

I've decided to finish this blog today, October 5th, 2022. I will enjoy listening to all of these great songs again.

This blog is inspired some great Pink Floyd guitar solos and I get the foundation for this list from this blog. https://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/2018/01/101_greatest_guitar_songs_by_r.html

1) Pink Floyd "Comfortably Numb":

2) Pink Floyd "Another Brick In The Wall, Part 2":

3) Pink Floyd "Run Like Hell" and "Waiting For The Worms":

4) The Doors "Roadhouse Blues":

5) Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers "Breakdown":

6) R.E.M. "The One I Love":

7) AC/DC "Back In Black":


8) A Perfect Circle "Judith":


9) U2 "Mysterious Ways":


10) The Clash "Should I Stay Or Should I Go":


11) Joan Jett and The Blackhearts "I Love Rock and Roll":


12) Yes "I've Seen All Good People":


13) The Ventures "Walk, Don't Run":


14) AC/DC "You Shook Me All Night Long":


15) Bon Jovi "Wanted Dead or Alive":


16) Audioslave "Cochise":


17) Heart "Barracuda":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites