Saturday, April 18, 2009

Susan Boyle's legend grows.

Hello,

There's been another song discovered that's sung by Susan Doyle. This is from a charity album she sang on 10 years ago. She sings the classic, "Cry Me A River". This is what the angels sounds like when they sing. Listen to that voice, what a great singer. This is even better than her "I Dreamed A Dream" on "Britain's Got Talent". Why didn't someone discover her earlier? I was getting nervous that she might be a flash in a pan or even be a hoax. This seems to confirm she has genuine talent.

There's news reports that Piers Morgan has offered to take Susan Doyle on a romantic date. Piers, you arrogant jerk, can you be any more condescending? Are you trying to attach your name to someone with talent? Why would Susan want to go out with you anyway? I don't look forward to seeing him on "Celebrity Apprentice" tomorrow.

Here's the voice of an angel:


Let's get Susan off "Britain's Got Talent" and get her straight to a recording studio. I look forward to her first CD.

This week on "American Idol" the theme is disco night. Disco is the latin word for "train wreck". I don't have any problem with disco music itself, it's just that it's not the easiest music to sing. This will be a make or break week for many of the contestants. There are reports that they are going to eliminate the only two judges judging each contestant idea. The producers plan on cutting "other stuff" to get the show finished in the time allotted. What will we do without all the unneeded filler?

This week there will be two people eliminated. Without a doubt Lil has got to go. I expect disco week to highlight her glaring weaknesses. I don't ever want to experience her singing or skank attitude again. I also don't think this theme is going to do Danny Gokey any favors. My dream for this week is that those two get sent home. That would give us a solid final 5 of Allison, Adam, Kris, Anoop and Matt Giraud. I'm sure Adam is going to win, but I'm hoping Allison wins. I just love her voice so much.

Not only should contestants get eliminated but Kara and Randy have to go as well. Kara has been a train wreck this season and only has detracted from the show. Randy continues to say a lot without saying anything. In eight seasons has he made a good critique yet. His whole, "you can sing the phone book" or "for me, for you" or "that's a hot lava bomb" has got to end. I wish I could be the Donald Trump of this show and I would say "Kara and Randy you're fired".

According to mjsbigblog.com: joining the cast of "I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here" will be Sanjaya. He of "American Idol" infany. He was the David Archuletta and Danny Gokey of Season 6. If that wasn't such a trusted "AI" site I would call that a hoax. I love in this modern world where appearing on a reality show makes one a "celebrity". According to that same post Speidi will be appearing on the same show. I don't keep up much with TV so I had to read the article to find out who that was. I'm very proud of myself I didn't know that. "I'm a Celebrity" makes it's debut June 1st, so make plans to miss it now.

Here are some things to add to your calender though. The "Star Trek" prequel is out May 8th. It looks like there's going to be some kind of time travel storyline.



On May 21st, 2009 the "Terminator" series continues with "Terminator Salvation". The song on this clip is Nine Inch Nails "The Day The Whole World Went Away". It's very appropriate for this preview.



If these two movies are as cool as they appear to be it will be a great Sci Fi summer.

Tomorrow I'll be unveiling my new Top 7 for "American Idol".

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites