Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dedication song

Hello,

I would like to dedicate this song to the lovely woman I took out last night. She's smart, funny, loves music and is attractive. She also understood my "Just a bit outside" reference. She knew both it was from "Major League" and that Bob Uecker made the comment. Oh yeah and she smelled damn good. I don't think most women realize how intoxicating that is!



Other great songs:

This song is not about dancing!



This song is very quirky, but I absolutely love it. My iPod reminded me about it this morning. Actually the song I wanted, "Gramma" isn't available on youtube.com. However this Lana Del Ray song "Video Games" is pretty cool too.



"Rolling In The Deep" isn't the only great Adele song. "Rumor Has It" is also an amazing song:



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites