Friday, March 1, 2013

themusicaddict's Random Great Spring Like Songs

Hello,

Here in lovely Salt Lake City, after a very snowy winter, it finally feels like Spring is in the air. So here are some songs that have that early Spring feeling.

I know I had this video in my last blog, but I'm putting it in this blog too. After all this blog is random great Spring songs :)



Sophie B. Hawkins "Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover":



Okay Nu Shooz's "I Can't Wait" feels more like a Summer song, but since it's 40 degrees in the Salt Lake Valley it's close enough:



From 2007, Led Zeppelin's "Nobody's Fault But Mine":



Hell or Highwater's "Come Alive":



As Prince continues to not allow his music on youtube, I have to go with usually less than satisfying replacements. This is Dead or Alive's version of "Pop Life":



Yes, it seems to be the same Dead or Alive that sang a few of the many classic 80's songs, this is "Baby Come Back To Me" (extended version):



Dead or Alive's lead singer, Pete Burns, has had plastic surgeon. And I don't want to say the work was terrible, but I couldn't figure out why a picture of Donatella Versace was next to Dead or Alive videos. That is until I realized it wasn't Versace, but her now doppelganger Pete Burns. Bizarre.

Another Dead or Alive classic "In Too Deep":



The Dazz Band's "Let It Whip":



I was listening to some classic David Bowie on Spotify today, in honor of that this is Bowie's "Suffragette City":



The Mighty Mighty Bosstones "Someday I Suppose" (Live):



This really feels like a Spring song, The Pharmacy's "Baby Be":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites