Tuesday, May 3, 2016

themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Bands Addendum: Top 10 Preview Madonna

Hello,

This blog was inspired by hearing Madonna's "Like A Prayer" at work yesterday. Currently I work at WalMart, the thing I like most about working at WalMart is Walmart radio. It could also be called themusicaddict's iPod playlist. From classic Nancy Sinatra to new stuff from Taylor Swift, it's just a lot of great music.

Madonna is in my Top Ten 80's musicians. Also with Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston and Prince dying I was thinking how sad it would be when Madonna dies. To Madonna Louise Ciccone here's to a long and healthy life and I can't wait until your next musical project. I still love you just as much as back in the day.

Here are just a few of my favorite Madonna songs, starting with the song that inspired this blog:


"Vogue":


"Express Yourself":


Her ballads are also amazing, here's "The Power of Goodbye":


"Live To Tell":


And yet another amazing ballad "Crazy For You":


"Rain":


"Into The Groove":


"Take A Bow":


She's released some great songs recently as well, "Heartbreak City":


"Rebel Heart":



"Ghosttown":


Here's a sampler of all 19 songs on "Rebel Heart", some of these songs are pretty good and some are pretty weak:


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites