Sunday, May 29, 2016

themusicaddict's # 69th Musician for the 106 Greatest 80's Musicians Part 26: Stevie Nicks (Finished October 9th, 2016)

Hello,

This blog is about the shawl wearing, golden voiced singer and goddess of the mic stand.  It's about the ethereal Miss Stevie Nicks. Coming soon my annual Memorial Day countdown of the about Top 100 songs on my iTunes. I'll also be blogging about- wait for it- the A*Teens. I recently discovered them and have completely fallen in love with their catalog. If you don't believe me, check them out. I'm a rocker at heart, but I'm a sucker for a great pop song. I have 52 non-Fleetwood Mac Stevie Nicks songs on my iTunes. Now on to the goddess of the mic stand.

"Stop Draggin' My Heart Around" (featuring Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers):


"Edge of Seventeen":


"Stand Back":


"Stand Back" (Live in 1983):


How did she sound 20+ years later? "Stand Back" (about 2005):


"Talk To Me":


I'm in love! "I Can't Wait":



"If Anyone Falls":



"After The Glitter Fades":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites