Friday, May 6, 2016

themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Bands Part 20b: # 77 Best of Phil Collins from the 80s excluding "No Jacket Required" Songs

Hello,

This list is in no particular order, but the further I go into the blog the better the songs get in my not so humble opinion. For some reason Phil Collins has a bad reputation, but he has a lot of great songs. I was a Phil Collins snob for a long time, but the last few years I've started to like his music a lot more. Enjoy these 14 excellent songs:

"Behind The Lines":


"I'm Not Moving":


"Colours":


"Hang In Long Enough":


"Another Day In Paradise":


"Heat On The Street":


"Do You Remember":


"I Wish It Would Rain Down":


"Something Happened On The Way To Heaven": Collins asked a very good question, "How many times can I say sorry", that's something I've often wondered.


"I Missed Again":


"You Can't Hurry Love":



What a great ballad, what a great song! "Separate Lives":



An incredibly funky song, especially for a white dude. "Easy Lover": (featuring Philip Bailey):



Either my first or second favorite Phil Collins song, depending on the day. "In The Air Tonight":



"In The Air Tonight" (Live):


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites